Monday, November 17, 2008

Smartt Fabric





Whoah, I've started selling fabric! MelodySmartt.etsy.com And it's all due to a little push I got from my great friend, Robin.

Robin started selling baby chic items on Esty some time ago. Her site is EllaJeanGifts.etsy.com. She was constantly getting the cutest fabrics in that included designers Amy Butler and Joel Dewberry. I was completely intrigued! In no uncertain terms, it had me from hello.

After seeing Robin's succes and the success of Etsy.com, I wanted to join in on the fun. With tons of help from Robin and many hours spent studying fabrics, I've begun selling fabric on my Etsy site. Most yards of fabric are $7.50/yard which is considerably cheaper than the $9-$10/yard you will find in most retail shops. I've also paired together some fun fabrics in 1/2 yard sets. Take a look!

Hopefully you're a fabric-lover yourself and will take a peak at what I have to offer. Or maybe you have some great friends and family who would enjoy a steal of a deal on designer fabric. Pass the word along and stop by MelodySmartt.etsy.com anytime!

No comments: