Sunday, March 1, 2009

Livin' for the Weekend

Joe and I usually have pretty packed weeks. With media buying consuming 9-10 hours everyday for me and Joe maintaining a full-time job and full-time school workload, we are usually pretty ready for the weekends to get here. This past weekend was no different. When 6pm rang, we were off! We spent Friday evening w/Ashley just relaxing and eating out at our favorite tex-mex place. And then Saturday, Joe and I went out to celebrate Josh's birthday at a vietnamese-tai restaurant followed by some intense Wii-gaming where Joe was crowned the hula-hoop champ.
It's now Sunday. I'm baking some much anticipated banana bread. And I think we're headed to Barnes & Noble. And then a movie. Slumdog Millionaire. Very excited about that!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You know what they say workin for the weekend! i hope you liked slumdog.. you will have to let me know if you like it. I really want to see it! Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys! Funny thing...the night before I left, Josh and I went to see Slumdog...I get on my 16 hour flight to China the next morning...what film do you think they were showing??? Yep! I watched it again and again! Talk soon homegirl!
Love, Heath