Friday, February 26, 2010

BONBON=GOODY GOODY

Bridal Shower Numero Dos! Featured in a super cute, quaint, feel-goodness bonbon-making shop called South 'n France located in the heart of downtown Wilmington. Perfection to say the least. Surrounded by my best friends and wonderful family. Headed up by (trumpets blaring!) Ms. Faye and the Amazing Bridesmaids. I'm telling you, people should totally have to pay to see these girls work it. Spreads of cheeses and fruits and hors d'oeuvres as far as the eye can see. Drinks overflowing with mini 'M' flags and fresh raspberries bopping on top of sparkling champagne. Flowers pouring out of blue mason jars where wine corks are nestled in the bottom. Decorations everywhere. And we're not talking streamers and balloons. It's things people wish they had thought of to put in their own houses. Just amazing stuff. And all for me. Which is very emotional. Just knowing you're loved so much. Probably why I was crying less than 5 minutes into the shower ... when everyone had to go around and say what they loved most about me. I was like an automatic sprinkler system ... set to go off every time a new person spoke. The whole gang! I love each and every one of you.
My dear family. Mom. Helena, the flower girl. Aunt Caroline. Nana.Pascal (the France in South 'n France) teaching the ladies how to prepare the bonbons.Me dipping the bonbons. I was totally like a pro. Merci.My biggest cheerleaders. Robin. Faye. Helena. Ashley. Dana. My cup overfloweth...

2 comments:

Faye said...

LOVE!!!

Tanner and Andrea said...

that is so special... those are such fun times. i want to see more pictures of the decorations... i love party planning!