Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ninja Suit & Budget Brown

Happy New Year, everyone!
Sretna Nova Godina, Hrvatska!
Happy 39 Weeks, Baby Madzar!

For New Year's, I would normally have thrown on my favorite LITTLE BLACK DRESS.
You know, all gussied up to the hilt.
This year instead of the LBD look, I went for the BBP.
BIG BLACK PAJAMAS.
Joe calls them my ninja suit.  I call them comfortable.
We brought in the new year relaxing at home all snug as a bug in a rug.

And also note this is my first blog picture with my new brunette 'do.
We've been told our lives are completely about to change with the new baby.
Including our checking account.
So we're preparing by making some sacrifices.
One of the first things to go was my monthly visits to the salon.
Now I'm on the books for low lights and a glaze every so often.
We call it Budget Brown in the Madzar Household.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Your hair looks great, makes your eye color pop. The babies nursery is soothing, cozy and warm. You will make memories in your nursery and there is a special feeling that comes over you that you will always be able to go back to in your heart. Best wishes to you and will be watching for news. sharon