Sunday, October 5, 2008

Friends Forever

This weekend was FILLED with Joe & I's friends coming in from all over the place. Joe's great high school friend from New Hampshire, Craig, came in to town last weekend and stayed through today. We had so much fun together and Joe & Craig were so glad to hang out for an extended period of time again. Lots of surfing, talk of truck lifts, and memories of the Wolfeboro times were accomplished. It was sad to see him go but I hope he comes back down again.
.
Then one of my best friends from San Diego, Faye, flew into town on Friday and stayed through today also. A month ago, Miss Faye called me on the phone and asked me to be the Maid of Honor in her wedding. I was so excited! Her plans are to get married in Wilmington so we spent most of the day on Saturday visiting any and every wedding vendor in town. It was definitely a success and I can't wait till November when we have another wedding planning day planned with Faye's mom!

No comments: