Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Fever

This past weekend rang in 70 degree days and Wilmington was just gushing with Spring Fever. So we decided to:

1. Help Ashley and Dave build a sofa table for their new digs. With our fingers crossed, we're hoping that Ashley & Dave sign on their new home in April. In preparation, Ashley and I have been searching high and low for decor to fill their new place. A few Saturdays ago, Ashley & I took a road trip to Doug's Salvage and purchased some wood. Dave and Joe thought we were getting in over our heads but we had full confidence in the guys to turn our sofa table dreams into a reality.



2. Take a bike ride downtown and enjoy the beautiful weather together. From our house to downtown Wilmington, all you have to do is follow the Cape Fear River. It's a great ride. After munching on some hot dogs at Trolley Stop, we fiddled around and just enjoyed ourselves. We went into a few shops, Joe got his hair cut, and we ended it with some ice cream.


3. Enjoy some lite reading on the hammock. I've officially been sucked in by Edward Cullen and the Twilight series. Some girlfriends and I decided to start reading the series and we are all obsessed. I've already read the first two books in a week. And I've just started the third book, Eclipse. Is it wrong if I secretly wish that Joe and I were vampires?!
4. Hang out with Josh and Jen. We ended up heading downtown again with Josh and Jen to enjoy the nightlife. Joe and I played a little air hockey where ol' Joe crushed me for the win. But I did come back to life at ski ball where I was the highest scorer of the night. After a great evening, all four of us went on a bike ride the next day. Always a great way to end a great weekend.

No comments: