Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bridal Shower

So the best mom in the world (mine!) threw me a very elegant, very swanky bridal shower the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Since I was up north, it was the perfect opportunity to have all the "northerners" get together for a celebration of my new bride-to-be status.
All catering was provided by The Country Inn except these delectable cupcakes that my mom made from an "old Dearborn recipe." Well at least that's what we thought until we found the icing recipe on the back of the JELLO instant pudding box. Hilarious.
And Mr. Cooper D (brother/groomsman/artist) created two masterpieces in Joe & I's honor. 1 of 2, entitled "Happily Ever After", can be seen below. It's complete with a mini-mailbox that says "MADZAR." We've got this one and "Bicycle Built For Two" hanging in our house right now!

No comments: