Thursday, December 3, 2009

SNUGGIE

Months ago while Joe and I were roaming the aisles of Target looking for the perfect items to put on the wedding registry, Joe got a little trigger happy with the laser gun. He laser-ed a SNUGGIE.
I'm like, "REALLY?!"
And he's like, "Why not?!"
And I'm like, "We're gonna be real pissed when someone gets us a freakin' snuggie instead of a blender or something we need."
Joe reluctantly deleted the SNUGGIE from the laser and we moved on to the bed & bath section.
I was telling Nana Dearborn about this almost catastrophic mistake a few days later and I guess Nana really felt Joe on this one. So when we arrived in PA for (my) the bridal shower, Joe had a nice, neatly wrapped gift all for himself to open from Nana. I'm sure you can guess what it was.

3 comments:

The Dawsons said...

LOL! And its even better because its Leopard print!

brent said...

this whole story cracks me up, and again reminds me of brent. when we registered for our gifts he walked around the store and isle corners like James Bond or some swat team shooting any old thing he wanted. i was mad about the snow cone maker...but turns out, we used it alot. (oh my gosh...i'm just having a moment here...DID YOU GET US THE SNOWCONE MAKER? why is it seeming like you did. well if so..that makes the story even better. lol.
we're happy for you guys; it's such a fun ride.
ps. i got g-funk a snuggie...good thing i didn't see the leopard print. darn.

Anonymous said...

OMG....OMG....OMG....I think I just peed my pants a little...hahahaha!!!