Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MMM...Chicken Pot Pie

One of the nicest bridal shower gifts I received was a beautiful Longaberger pie plate from my old babysitter, Barb. She is by far one of the nicest women I have ever known. She watched me from the age of 6 months to 12 years. She is definitely one of the biggest influences in my life that have made me into the person I am today. So this pie plate meant even more to me coming from her. Last night I decided to use it for the first time with a chicken pot pie recipe that Robin gave to me. And as usual I had one slice ... and Joe ate the rest.

2 comments:

Loni said...

Barb's house... I remember going there before and after school... Kara usually tries to stop and see her every once in a while... definitely good memories at her house!
mmm...Chicken pie looks really yummy!

The Dawsons said...

Yummm... Looks good, you should email me that receipe! :)