Friday, December 10, 2010

What (I think) the Weekend Has In Store for Us

(Joe & I's First New Year's together, circa 2005)
This time of year I'm always super excited.  Super excited to celebrate Christmas, super excited to sing those tearjerker church Christmas songs where you turn down all of the lights and hold candles, super excited to get everyone's Christmas cards in the mail, etc.  You know where I'm going with this.  It's an amazingly uplifting time of year.
So I guess that inspired me to do a blog post and since I haven't talked to y'all in a while, I figured I would combine my weekend To-Do list with this post and make us all happy.
A list of what (I think) the weekend has in store for us:
1. Last minute Christmas shopping along with wrapping of all gifts that need to be shipped up NORTH this year.  Sending out the Christmas cards as well.  
2. Joe will be watching Mr. McKinley Saturday morning while his mom/our friend, Lisa does some light Christmas shopping.  Please send Joe some good vibes.  I think this will be good practice. I'll be at work pulling my usual 6 hour day ... this time of year is always hectic for us retail jewelers.  
3. A little drive to Virginia Saturday night.  A little drive back from Virginia Sunday.  Can't tell you why just yet.  It's a secret.  All in due time though.  I'm just glad there's tv sets in our headrests.  I plan on catching up on my Mad Men episodes.

No comments: