Sunday, January 9, 2011

Joe & Mels Top 10 for 2010

#9 - Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. 

In my opinion, I have THEE best girlfriends in the world.  Their love for me is limitless. And  what's best yet, they show me their love all the time. It's multitudinous.  In this post are just a few fun moments out of the million little things from this past year of my girls in full swing.

First up, Ella Jean with self-written, self-produced, self-directed, self-sung song dedicated to Aunt Mel.
 

Next up, Faye was all and more of a BFF in 2010.  She'll be mentioned in 'Joe & Mel's Top 10 for 2010 - #1' for sure!  But for now, a special shout out to her for our amazing girls' weekend in Charleston, SC this past year!  We're like an old married couple and it was our 10 year anniversary and about dang time she take me out somewhere nice.  (wink)  She did and treated me like a queen the entire time.  Love you, girl.

 And last but certainly not least, let us not forget the amazing 28th birthday ice cream surprise party Dana threw for me!  I don't think you could pay friends to be this nice to you.  And knowing they all have welcomed Joe into theirs arms as well and consider him a best friend too is that much sweeter.  I am a very lucky girl.
   

1 comment:

Faye said...

HG!! You know I love this post, and you know I love you!!! Muah!