Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In Pure Libra Fashion

The Libra astrological sign is a scale.
Meaning they are well-balanced creatures.
They can see both sides of the scale very well.
They tend to be unbiased.
They see the good (and bad) in all.
A nice quality, right?

Not all the time.
Seeing the good in both sides tends to make them very indecisive.
They love vanilla, but chocolate is good too.
They love comedies, but thrillers are exciting too.
They love sunny weather, but rain is so calming too.
Joe fits this description all too well.

Since Joe & I aren't big television people we've opted for the basic cable package for a mere $10/month.
This limits our t.v. experience.  We watch the shows most people skip over.
Last weekend was one such occasion.
Watching OWN's new show, Kidnapped by the Kids, the kid asks her mom,"What's your fave movie?"
Due to some severe thunderstorms outside and with nothing else to do, I decided to dive into the show.

Turning to Joe, I say, "What's YOUR fave movie?"
Joe, "Um, I can't pick one.  I like a lot."
Me, "OK. Well what's ONE of your favorites?"
Joe, "I can't just name one."
Me frustrated, "OOOOKKKK. Let's start with something easier."
"What's your favorite color?"
Joe, "I guess I like blue ..."
Then ever so quietly, dramatically, and in pure Libra fashion I hear, "...or green."
well-balanced on his skis, here's our Libra now

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'm a libra too Joe...I understand.