Monday, June 27, 2011

An Extension of the Spine?

 'Is that a penis?!'
I exclaimed after seeing this ultrasound view.
 
Baby Madzar's little bum is to the right.
Then Babe's cute frog legs are stretching out to the left.
With the top leg just slightly bent upward.
Little feet are the whole way to the left.
Now notice the white marking coming out from the bum in between the legs.
This is what caused me to scream such obscenities in the doctor's office.

Dr. Robison started to laugh.
'You never know.  Could just be an extension of the spine.'
Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge.
'Looks like you'll have to wait till August to find out for sure.'

2 comments:

Shauna said...

You're too funny, I can't wait to find out though! Do you have a preference...maybe just a little one? Be honest;)

Joe and Melody said...

Is that legal? Is it against motherhood moral code to wish your baby were one sex or another? Aren't I supposed to say, 'as long as it's happy and healthy.' Are you trying to trick me? LOL. I will say though that I would be ECSTATIC if it were a little boy. I've already got the newsboy caps and surfer baggies picked out. Hey girl.