Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wow, You're Pregnant

After watching his Adriatic Greens extensively assess my ever-growing bodacious curves, Joe says,
"Wow, you're REALLY pregnant."

I cautiously smiled back trying to interpret his comment.  I figured it could go one of two ways.

"Wow, you're REALLY pregnant ... and I can't believe I'm about to be a dad any day now.  Maybe I should read a book or watch a video or something."

OR

"Wow, you're REALLY pregnant ... I'm surprised you can still fit through the doorway with that baby all kangaroo-pouched up in there."

Either way, I could tell he was just as excited as I was.  We're so ready to meet Baby Madzar and see her and touch her and hold her.  At this point in the game, we're more cognizant of how many weeks pregnant we are rather than how old we are (is it 28 or 29 now?).

Just counting down the weeks ...

Maternity Picture taken by Perry Vaile Photography.

No comments: