Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Cat in the Hat

We looked!
Then we saw him
step in on the mat!
We looked!
And we saw him!
The Cat in the Hat!
Being a Lover of Literature,
it's only proper to pass on (force upon) my obsession for
Dr.SEUSS
to Emilija.

One of the most thoughtful gifts Joe ever gave to me-
a copy of The Cat in the Hat
from its original 1957 publication.
#thoughtful

That being said,
Emilija's Cat in the Hat costume was picked out
by me-
well before she was even born.

And of course
it must be hand-made.
That's how I was raised.
And if it was good enough for me-
it's good enough for Emilija.
#isoundlikemyparents

This shot was taken at her
FIRST HALLOWEEN PARTY.
 Thanks to some great mama-s and kiddo-s
for an absolutely fantastic time
full of orange sprinkle cupcakes and spider hand crafts!
#boo

No comments: