Thursday, November 19, 2015

Luka at Five Months Old

My (and Sister's) Luka Bear.

You are snuggly, cuddly, and lovable. Just like a bear. You're the perfect Brother Bear.

You move, move, move. You never sit still.

Your love for me grows each day so I find myself carrying you alot. When you face out you shriek and jerk and talk and yell and move and ... you get the idea. If I turn you to face me (in hopes of calming you down) you are constantly grabbing my hair and biting on my chin and pulling my ears and .. you get the idea. Either way you're always having a very active, very good time.

You're in a good mood alot of the time.

You've started eating solids. You love EVERYTHING. Avocado, bananas, pears, peas, sweet potatoes, green beans, etc. And you can't eat it fast enough. Eating sessions are so aggressive on your part. We've started calling you Snapping Turtle. You are forever grabbing our hand and the spoon and helping to shove it in your mouth. All the while making a huge mess because yet again, you can't sit still. And you eat every last drop.

And after you eat your solids. You usually take down a good eight ounces of breastmilk. Emilija calls you a Beast. (wink)

You love to play. You have no time for books to be read to you or puzzles to be put together. You want to push your cars into the walls. And bite and rip your toys. You love slinging toys around and banging them against each other. You're rough. All boy.

Every time I say- give Mama a kiss. You open your mouth and lean into me. You totally understand me.

You take 2-3 naps a day. And usually only wake up once a night. All sleeping is done in your crib. You're doing very well.

Your waist is 0-3 months but your length is 9 months when it comes to clothes. Long and lean.

You're VERY close to crawling. You basically can get anywhere you want by scooting and scooching.

You're a hit in our small town. EVERYONE knows you. And EVERYONE loves you. The phrase I hear the most when someone sees you- he's always so smile-y and so happy!

You're pretty perfect.

This is the happiest our family has ever been.

You've swept us away.

No comments: